Sunday 1 May 2016


NEW PURCHASES 01.05.16

I've been at the sales again and finally got my hands on a dress from the Alexa Chung Archive Collection, check out all my new buys below....


Slip Dress  New Look  £8.00

I've been looking for a black slip dress ever since I did my post on how to style Slip dresses a few weeks ago, so when I found this one in the sale in New Look I couldn't not get it could I?! I'm not sure what the original price was but I got it for just £8.00. I love the lace detailing on it and it is a loose fit so perfect for Mummy days styled up with a white tee underneath and black boots. It wasn't available on the website when I checked but definitely check out the stores if you fancy it. For more ideas on how to wear a slip dress check out my post! 


Playsuit  New Look  £6.00 (was £19.99)

I saw this playsuit a while ago on Laura Whitmore on her Instagram and loved the bright print. I'm totally going to steal her style and dress it up with my studded flat boots and my leather jacket. We just need the sun to come out first so I can bare my legs! I thought it was an absolute bargain at just £6.00 and I think come the summer I will get a lot of wear out of it. I sized up on it because I wanted a looser fit, it was still available on the website last time I checked so why not treat yourself.


Elsie Dress  Archive by Alexa Chung @ Marks & Spencer  £39.50

I finally got my hands on a piece of the Alexa Chung action. I loved all the dresses but this one was my favourite as I think it will be the most wearable come summer. The detail on the arms and the tie around the neck are just perfect and it is a really good fit and true to size. I'm still on the hunt for the Harry shirt in the collection so I'll keep you posted as the search continues, but for now lets just pray for some warmer weather. 

Lace Up Heels  New Look  £13.00 (was £35.99)

I had an event to go to this weekend and although I managed to find a dress within my ever expanding wardrobe I decided that all my black heels had seen better days so went on a desperate hunt online for some heels. I found these on the New Look website reduced down to just £13.00 from £35.99. For real suede I thought that was an amazing saving. I've now worn them and as far as heels go they are pretty comfortable, although the laces didn't stay this way for long and ended up falling down around my ankles. I got lots of compliments on them though and would definitely recommend. 


Espadrilles  M&S Collection @ Marks & Spencers  £29.50

I wasn't on the hunt for shoes at all when I came across these beauty's. They caught my eye as I was in the queue buying my Elsie dress and I couldn't not try them on. They are just perfect for spring and are so so comfortable. I sized down as my usaul size 6 was far too big and baggy. I've worn them all day today and they really are like wearing slippers. I love the lace up detailing on them with the slight flatform. They also come in a denim fabric but I went for this neutral colour to get the most wear out of them. I think you'll be seeing a lot of these on my instagram in the next few weeks. 

Marks & Spencers also have a promotion on at the moment which meant I got money off my purchases this weekend. It's just on over the bank holiday weekend though so be quick...
Save £5.00 when you spend £40.00
Save £10.00 when you spend £60.00
Save £15.00 when you spend £75.00

Let me know what you think about my purchases this week and if I've tempted you with anything!

Happy Bank Holiday!!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment