Monday 4 January 2016

NEW YEARS EVE 2015

We didn't have a babysitter for New Years Eve so we decided to have some friends round to us for the evening. I still wanted to dress up for the occasion but also wanted to be comfortable so the obvious choice was a jumpsuit. I went for black as we were cooking for them so thought this would be the most sensible choice. We had a really lovely evening, I tried my first Martini, swiftly followed by another 4/5 which I wasn't so sure about the next day but at the time seemed like a very good idea. We had an evening of eating, drinking and dancing with our best friends and to make it even better, baby stayed asleep all night! She must be a heavy sleeper like her dad as she didn't make a sound bless her. All in all a successful night and a happy mummy...until the hangover the next day. 


Jumpsuit: H&M  Shoes: Aldo  Necklace: Marks and Spencer 
 Lipstick: Mac (Ruby Woo)


I wore my jumpsuit with my black heels from Aldo (alternatives shown in earlier post) and a necklace from Marks and Spencer, Limited Edition collection. I'm not usually a fan of a statement necklace but with the simplicity of the Jumpsuit I thought it worked in glamming it up a little bit without over doing it. 




If you fancy trying a jumpsuit here are a couple of ones on the high street now. I have to say I do love a jumpsuit for most occasions, its such an easy outfit choice and can be dressed up or down so easily turning it into so many different looks. Once you have one you'll keep going back to it again and again, especially in black because it will never go out of fashion. 


                        Jumpsuit: H&M £29.99           Jumpsuit: Glamorous @ ASOS £30.00


Hope everyone elses New Years Eve was as good as mine and good luck for the year ahead!!

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment