Monday 4 January 2016

CHLOE INSPIRED 

On yet another trawl of the internet looking at whats new in for the new year I came across a Chloe shirt that looked very similar to one I got not that long ago in the sale, in Marks and Spencer. The designer version which is a cotton linen blend leopard-print shirt is £653.00 and I found it on the Harvey Nichols website. Mine was a sale find for £9.00 in the Limited Edition collection. They also did a dress which is a lot like the Chloe dress (see below) also available at Harvey Nichols. Unfortunately the M&S ones are not available online anymore but in my local store I know they still have the dress for just £16.00 so worth a look. 


Shirt: Marks and Spencer  Skirt: Zara  Shoes: Zara


I styled my shirt up with a leather skirt and my new favourite Zara shoes to make it a little bit more casual for daytime wear. 


Shirt: Chloe  Dress: Chloe 


As the one I have is no longer available online I thought I'd have a look for some alternatives, all of these are in the sale also so you need to be quick...


(From left to right)
Shirt: Warehouse £50.00
Dress: Warehouse £50,00
Short sleeved dress: Mango £24.99
Dress: Mango £24.99
Shirt: Mango £24.99
Dress: Marks and Spencer £16.00

Let me know what you think! Happy shopping

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment