Wednesday 30 December 2015

NEW PURCHASES

I thought I'd share some of the bits I got for Christmas as well as some of the bits I've been buying in the sales. I haven't gone mad in the sales but its rude not too sometimes!



I was so happy I got these jumpers from my mum, they're both Zara although I think they maybe sold out now but its always worth having a look online. I'm already thinking how I can dress them both up and down while the cold weathers still here. The shoes are also from Zara and apart from the fact they gave me blisters the first time I wore them I love them. I will persevere and try try again with them. I wanted them because of how alike they are to the Stella McCartney ones and will be wearing them with dresses, jeans and anything else I can find that will go with them. They also come in a nude colour which I'm very tempted to get for when the weather warms up. 


I'm starting to think I should get a job in Zara, I seem to have a thing about this shop! I got both of these in the sales after Christmas. The first one I tried on ages ago and loved but the price of £29.99 put me off a little so when I saw it had gone down in the sale I couldn't say no. The same with the playsuit, I tried it on before and wasn't sure about it because of the very flowy shorts on it but when I picked it up this time I thought it had a little bit of the pyjama feel (previous post) to it so both came home with me. I don't ever feel guilty about spending money on bits like this because you can add tights and boots for this time of year but when the weather warms up I can stick on some shoes or sandals and I'm still good to go. 


The earrings here I got just before Christmas in the sales in Topshop. They were down to £3.25 so when my mum asked me if they were expensive ones, (thinking I'd got a cheeky present from my husband and hadn't told her) I was very happy! As you can see I had a little splurge on bags after Christmas, but without all the pennies being lost. The top one is from Marks and Spencer and was down to £17.00. Its deceptively big, I have used it and I managed to fit most of my bits and pieces in there. The rest as always goes in the baby bag. The second bag is from Zara, its a classic little black clutch/cross the body bag with a leather strap. I desperately needed one of these as my other black cross the body bag has a metal strap and pulls on tops of a delicate nature. The scarf is from Marks and Spencer and is such a perfect go with everything winter piece. Its so soft and there's a lot of it so is almost like a blanket scarf. I'm sure this will be popping up a lot in my instagram posts. 


My other sale find in Zara was this little beauty. Those of you who are familiar with Zara will know this is quite an old piece but I didn't manage to get hold of it the first time around and it was a little expensive at full price. So when I saw it in the sale for £29.99 I had to have it. Its something that I'll wear more when the weather warms up with a cami and some denim shorts, but I was chuffed that I found it and might slip a roll neck under it to make it practical to wear now. 

I'm still on the sale hunt and have vouchers burning a hole in my pocket for New Look so I'll keep you posted on what I get with those. Until then good luck on the bargain hunt!



No comments:

Post a Comment