Monday 4 January 2016

NEW SHOES

I just wanted to do a quick post about my new shoes. I've been waiting a couple of weeks for them as they are a late Christmas present but they have finally arrived....


Shoes: Next


Here they are, Chanel inspired ballet pumps (above). The real deal (below) are sling backs and come in 3 different heel heights. The most popular being the mid-heel which is modest but gives a touch of elegance. Mine are a simple ballet pump which to be honest will be most practical for me with all the running around I do after my little one. 




The detail on the cutout of these copies is where the difference really is as Chanel have the extra cutout along the side of the shoe making it a sling back. But as far as copies go I think these are pretty spot on. They are brand new in and as yet I have only seen them online. They also come in black with a patent toe if you want a more a/w look to them, I wanted to go for the full on Chanel look though so went with the monochrome heritage cap-toe. The price of the Next ones is also pretty amazing, £25.00. So you could even go for both colour choices as they are less than a fraction of the price of there designer counterparts. 




I cant wait to style mine up with leather trousers, smart black tops and crisp white shirts. Team them with jeans and sweatshirts and to make them safe for now with tights and dresses. I might even wear them tomorrow as I'm so excited about them so keep an eye out for them on Instagram! 



No comments:

Post a Comment