Friday 17 June 2016


CONFESSIONS OF SHOPAHOLIC - SALE EDIT  17.06.16

The summer sales have begun, we haven't necessarily had the weather yet but who can argue with a bargain. I fell in love with some sandals that arrived this week, found some fab bits in H&M and then the holy grail, the Zara sale went live. Of course all the bits I already own have gone in to sale, so if there is anything you've spotted me in that you liked head over to the website to have a look for it. For now lets focus on this weeks confession and my it's a big one...



Jeans  H&M  £10.00 (was £19.99)


Shirt  H&M  £7.00  (was £19.99)

I picked these bits up in H&M this week and have to say I was swayed by the terrible summer weather we are having. My idea was to keep it summery but covered up and go for things I could wear with boots. Although the jeans I could wear with a cami and sandals and the shirt will look fab with a denim skirt. They had lots of other fab bits in the sale too including some amazing maxi dresses with a really discount on them. If you have a holiday coming up I would definitely get yourself down there to check it out. 



Sandals  Mango  £14.99  (was £19.99)

I love my new sandals from Mango, at first I was unsure what colour to go for but in the end thought nude will go with everything. They are really comfortable and will be a favourite of mine when the sun finally returns. They have a feeling of Chloe SS16 to them which I love but if you want more of this then check out the website. They have a heeled lace up version that is an almost exact replica of the Chloe pair. I choose the flat slip-ons as I think I will get a lot more wear out of them. I find lace ups a little bit of faff when I have my little girl to get ready too, where as these can be slipped on in seconds. 

So on to my Zara sale finds, I originally looked on the website and wanted all of it of course. But I decided to go in to store so I could try it all on as Zara sizes are not always the most reliable. 3 trips to the changing room later (toddler not with me at this point) I had finally decided what I was getting. I had an exchange to do and thank god I also have a relative who works in there so I may have been helped out with a little discount too. Happy days all round!


Midi Dress  Zara  £25.99 (was £39.99)

You can't go wrong with an off the shoulder dress right now and this one is a perfect midi length with slits up each side. I love the slight palm print it has going on and the fact it has lots of different colours within the pattern makes it a versatile piece you can dress up or down. I'm off out for dinner tonight so I might give this one a go with some heels, it's a flattering loose fit too so will be perfect for too much food and one too may cocktails. 


Skirt  Zara  £25.99 (was £39.99)

Another trend I can't get enough of is embroidery so this one caught my eye immediately. I love the bright colours and for £25.99 it is an absolute bargain. Again it is so versatile with all the different ways you could dress it up or down. It's my second option for my night out tonight with a cami, blazer, heels and a blue clutch. For everyday wear though I could go with a denim top and slides. 


Playsuit  Zara  £15.99 (was £19.99)

I have been eyeing up this playsuit since I first saw it and it's also very similar to a lot of Zara's new collection bits they had in store too so points all round. It's such an easy piece to wear with sandals and has the slit on the back to give it another little edge. I think you could also wear it with a white shirt underneath if the weather doesn't go in our favour. Look out for this on my instagram. 




Shirt  Zara  £19.99

I wore this one today and had lots of compliments on the sleeves. I love it and although it isn't the easiest thing to wear with a toddler running around making a mess it is fab none the less. I wore it with some black denim jeans, my heeled espadrilles and of course a straw hat. I can't seem to go anywhere without one these days, check out previous posts for all the details on where I got mine. The shirt is a lovely floaty fabric and the ticking stripe means it will go with everything. Another piece I can dress down with denim or up with a pair of black trousers. I couldn't find this one on the website so it may have already sold out but have a look in store if you're interested. It is part of the Premium Denim range and comes up true to size. 

Let me know what you think about my outfit for tonight, because my decision making really isn't something I am proud of. Have a fab weekend and make some memories for Monday!

xx














No comments:

Post a Comment