Monday 21 March 2016


H&M PICKS

I have fallen in love with H&M's new collection and have most of it on my wishlist for next month (if I can wait even that long). It has colour, pattern, texture and is bang on trend for SS16 and not only that but the prices are pretty amazing too. I thought I would share all my favourite picks....

Kick Flare Ankle Jeans  £29.99
Short Necklace with pendant  £7.99
Wide Cotton Skirt  £29.99
Wide Cotton Blouse  £9.99
Embroidered Cotton Dress £29.99

My absolute favourite item of the new collection is the blue embroidered dress (bottom-right). The embroidery on it is amazing and I think makes it look a lot more expensive than it actually is. I did in fact manage to try it on today and have put a size 10 on hold, it comes up very big and I think an 8 would be better on me. I'll definitely be taking one of them home with me though so I'll let you know what I think. At the moment this one has been taken off the website because it sold out so quickly but try your local stores. I managed to get a look at all these pieces today and the £9.99 blouse (above-left) is such a good buy, I would wear this one under my black dungarees to keep it casual. The kick flare jeans will be perfect for summer with lace up sandals and the skirt is a really classic piece that will go with so many different things. I would stick a belt round it to dress it up with wedges and an off the shoulder top. The necklace will go with all the pieces in the collection as well as dressing up plain tops in your wardrobe. My advice would be to team it with some sandals in a similar colour, keep a look out in H&M for some lace up ones coming soon!


Lace off-the-shoulder Blouse  £29.99
Rectangular Clutch Bag  £14.99
Straw Hat  £9.99
Off-the-shoulder Blouse  £7.99

I love the black lace top (top-left), not only does it have off the shoulder detail, but the fabric is so luxe and will see you through all year round. It would be great dressed down with ripped jeans and look amazing dressed up with culottes and heels. You won't ever regret buying such a versatile piece. The blue top (above-right) is selling out fast online and in store and has been seen on bloggers everywhere. I myself tried it on today and am going back for it tomorrow. Some people have said that the fit is not great but I found it quite true to size and for £7.99 you can't really complain.I'm sure this one will be everywhere come summer so get it before it sells out! The accesories (above) I love and think they will be really useful throughout the summer. A good straw hat is a summer must have and will go with just about everything in your wardrobe. The clutch bag (above-right) has a Chloe vibe going on and is perfect sizing for a night out. I saw the black version today but for summer coming up I would be tempted to stick with the cream. 


Lace Dress  £49.99
Embroidered Blouse  £29.99
Jacquard-weave Jacket  £39.99

These items are slightly more pricey but still fab prices really when you compare to other high street stores. The jacket is a definite look-at-me item and encapsulates perfectly the entire collection. It is in a thicker weave fabric with a chic tie around the waist belt, watch out for a striped belt coming soon within this trend in the same style. The colours in the jacket I think will work well with some of the brighter pieces in the collection as well as also going perfectly with a simple white tee or a black dress. The blouse (above-right) I would style simply with a denim skirt or underneath a dungarees and I promise you will see it come back into fashion over and over again, so a great little investment buy. The black dress (above-left) is another item that will see you through the seasons and never go out of fashion. It will flatter all body types and has the sleeves on it to keep even the pickiest of ladies happy. 


Mules with a block heel  £19.99
Earrings with fringe  £7.99
Sunglasses  £6.99

I can't get over the prices on these accesories. Especially the shoes, they have similar in Zara at the moment with a higher heel but these would work for everyday wear come summer. The colour is fab, if its not quite your thing though they do also come in black. If you want a little bit of the trend but don't fancy any of the clothes on offer then try the earrings or the necklace (shown above). You cant really say no with such amazing prices, well I can't so hopefully someones with me on this. 

My advice for this week, get yourselves down to your local H&M and bag an on trend bargain! You wont regret I promise! Let me know what you think, 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment