Wednesday 9 March 2016


ADDICTED TO STRIPES

I think it is safe to say I am addicted to stripes at the moment, ever since I did my first post on the trend back in January I have been drawn to them in the shops and can't seem to stop myself. I got this top (below) in Zara the other day, for no particular reason other than that it caught my eye and it just didn't seem right to leave it behind. To make myself feel better about buying it I thought I would try and style it up a few ways with items already in my wardrobe (rather than going back for the trousers I saw, also in Zara). I then realised what a versatile little number it was and wanted to share my outfit ideas with you. (Where I have used an item of my clothes no longer available online, please see similar available and use full description stated to search on specific website)


Zara Peplum Top  £22.99

Look 1.....Out Out with the girls!


Top (as before)
Shoes: Zara  (similar available - ASOS Public Desire Shane Bordeaux Ghillie Lace Up Heeled Sandal - £29.99)
Skirt: Zara  (similar available - New Look Black Leather-Look A-Line Skirt - £14.99)
Bag: Zara (similar available - Zara Contrast Mini Messenger Bag - £29.99)

Look 2.....Sunday lunch with the family


Top: (as before)
Culottes: Zara Cropped Flowing Trouser, Striped - £19.99
Shoes: Zara Flat Platform Lace-Up Shoes - £29.99

Look 3.....Shopping with friends


Top: (as before)
Trainers: Topshop (similar available - Zara  Lace-up Plimsolls  £29.99)
Trousers: Marks & Spencer  Linen Blend Striped Utility Tapered Leg Trouser - £35.00
Bag: TkMaxx (similar available - Zatchels Red Shoulder Bag - £45.00)

Look 4....Lazy Sunday


Top: (as before)
Converse: Office All Star Hi Maroon Converse - £47.99
Jeans: Marks & Spencer (similar available - Topshop MOTO Dark Blue Mom Jeans - £40.00)
Bag: Zara (similar available - Zara Cross Body Bag With Adjustable Strap - £39.99)

I hope this has given you some ideas and maybe even persuaded you to get the top yourself! Let me know what you think, 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment