Wednesday 30 December 2015

CHRISTMAS DAY

I hope everyone had a fab Christmas! It was all about my daughter in our house she got spoilt rotten by everyone and spent most of the day tottering around in her new dress up shoes and princess dress. No idea where she gets that from!? 

On the day I wore black as I was helping with the cooking so I thought it would be the safest option. I found my top a couple of days before Christmas in the sale in Miss Selfridge and got it for a bargain, £15! 



Its such a pretty little top, the picture doesn't do the lace justice. I think it will be a keeper and will be one of those tops I pull out time and time again. I wore it with my new Jamie jeans from Topshop. I love these jeans, I got my first pair over a year ago and apart from some fading on the knees (from all the time I spend on the floor with my little girl) they are still perfect. Because of the slight high waist on them they keep your belly in but are still super comfy. I had my favourite heels on for most of the day, I always like Christmas to feel like an occasion so heels is my little way of doing this. 




If you fancy trying any of this look I thought I'd give all the details, unfortunately I can't find the top online anymore but this one is very similar and still from Miss Selfridge. The shoes are old Aldo favourites so again similar shown;




Jeans: Topshop MOTO Dark Ink Jamie Jeans £40.00
Top: Miss Selfridge Black Lace yolk blouse £15.00
Shoes: Aldo VIADEN Black £65.00



No comments:

Post a Comment