Thursday 1 June 2017

JUMP ON THE JUMPSUIT


I must say I do love a jumpsuit, it's such an easy throw on for day or night. This time of year is all about those florals and I fell in love with this pattern as soon as I saw it. I just love the colours, with the black making it not too girly but the flowers making it just girly enough. I also love the double strap detailing on this one and the light fabric is perfect for spring/summer.

Strappy Floral Jumpsuit  Topshop  £42.00 (Petite)

I will be dressing my jumpsuit up with black and white heels for a night out with my girls. To go a little smarter but still stay glam I would go for pink heels and statement earrings. I took my usual size in this which is a size 10 but be warned it was a very odd fit. I went for the petite in the end because the proportions of it seemed to fit me much better. I always find with jumpsuits it's best to try a few sizes, ignore what the label says and just go for what feels comfortable on you.


White Leather-Look Foldover Bag  New Look  £7.99
Shoes  (old) Topshop

For an easy daytime look with a jumpsuit the first rule is; add a basic tee. To be honest this rule can apply just as easily to summer dresses. A t-shirt will help dress the look down and add some depth to your look. Or if its not all that warm out, adding an extra layer can mean you can wear all those summer pieces that little bit earlier. Then all you need is your trainers, and you're good to go. 


Wide T-Shirt  H&M  £8.99
Trainers  H&M  £19.99


If you fancy yourself a piece of the action then how about one of these alternatives, all available right now on the high street;

Climbing Rose Jumpsuit  Warehouse @ ASOS  £55.00
Cami Satin Jumpsuit with Lace Up Front in Floral Print  ASOS  £40.00
Black Floral Print Wide Leg Jumpsuit  New Look  £29.99
Black Lou Lou Floral Ruffle Jumpsuit  Nobody's Child  £28.00
Floral Jumpsuit  Topshop  £39.00
Floral Print Jumpsuit  Zara  £49.99 
Leaves Print Jumpsuit  Zara  £29.99
Floral Print Jumpsuit  Mango  £49.99


And if you're still not convinced here is a little style inspo to help you make your mind up;




Kelly Lou

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment