Friday 9 September 2016


ON THE WILD SIDE....



The new season is upon us, we're ready to say goodbye to our short but sweet summer and dive in to the new trends of Autumn Winter. One of these trends that I for one am loving is Leopard/Animal print. We won't all look like Kate Moss, no but lets all leave serious at the door and have a little bit of fun. Here's my pick of the high street and some style inspiration to get you over to the wild side.

Loafers  ASOS  £28.00
Dress   H&M  £14.99
Bag  River Island  £45.00
Shirt  Zara  £25.99

I bagged myself this H&M dress in town this week, I did find though because it is such a fab price the quality is not perfect. You may need to try a couple on in various sizes to get the right fit and some had longer sleeves than others. Although I do really I love the flare on the bottom of the sleeves.  I'm thinking of styling it with lace up flats or loafers and a leather jacket to keep it edgy. As temperatures cool it could definitely be worn with tights and boots so a steal that will see you through to winter.  

  Midi Skirt  Topshop  £24.00
             Pleated Skirt  ASOS  £42.00       
          Pleated Skirt  Zara  £29.99 

Tee  Zara  £7.99
Loafers  Topshop  £62.00

As soon as I saw the Zara Pleated midi skirt I had to have it. Of course so did everyone else so it went out of stock and had me searching all local stores for my size. Lets just say I was very happy when I found one in my new local town. I left with a tee to complete my outfit for a casual daytime look and can't wait for an opportunity to dress it up a little bit too.

Coat  ASOS  £85.00
Coat  Topshop  £85.00
Coat  ASOS  £48.00 (was £123.00)
Trainers  Marks & Spencers  £49.50

These trainers are on my wishlist and having tried them on today I can confirm they are super comfortable and come up true to size. I was worried they may be too wide as I find this with a lot of trainers, but these ones were nicely shaped around the toe and low on the ankle. They will be perfect for introducing a bit of new season print into everyday outfits. Another key piece to do this with is a leopard print coat. Be it a fur coat for full on winter vibes or a thinner jacket for now, there's nothing it wont go with and will make every outfit that little bit more edgy. 

Dress  Topshop  £46.00
Jacket  Zara  £59.99
Shoes  Zara  £49.99

Bag  Mango  £39.99
Skirt  Zara  £49.99
Shirt  ASOS  £28.00

If you don't fancy going all out with the trend then how about this fab skirt from Zara. I love the eyelet detailing on it and worn with them open you will flash just a little bit of leopard as you walk. If it's a bag you're after then this one from Mango is an amazing dupe of the JW Anderson bags everyone is lusting after right now. For under £40 and a flash of leopard this one is bang on trend for Autumn Winter. 

(images via pinterest)

To me leopard print is about grunge and keeping everything casual. I love to mix things up by adding denim, maybe a flash of red if you're feeling fierce. Don't live in a box created by others, mix your prints and try new things. 

xx







  


No comments:

Post a Comment